Dec 26, 1999
younz gize = could refer to one or many people
keller = Crayola has many of them
gum band = known as a rubber band in the rest of the world
arn city = Iron City Beer
daantaan = Downtown
chip chopped ham = ham cut so thing it is sold in a pile by the pound
Klondike = a mess waiting to happen on a July afternoon
city chicken = chunks of pork on a stick (go figure)

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Whats rong with saying "You comin with......"?? At least I dont say "yall" lol. and patman that hits dead on with buffalonians also. . . hell all of this does!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by Tree jumper
NO, not Hooters, but the Lube! Quaker State and Lube in Sharon, PA (The Original). I got some of the sauce in the fridge so i can have it anytime i want.

Quaker State...isn't that car oil??????

Man oh man...what the hell is up with the 6 pack shops??? That is the STRANGEST thing I have ever seen in my life. So there's a huge sign on the door that says "You must be 21 to enter, we will ID you..." ...I am 21 but I look 16 and the girl didn't even look twice at me except to say "You can only take 2 at a time...". OH OK!!! :laugh:

And that PA thing I must say I found quite odd too (Treejumper..you're the perfect example of that!) ...I think if I walked around all day and said RI people would look at me funny.... :confused:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Actually it's Quaker Steak and Lube but we always say state like the oil. They have lots of classic cars, bikes, etc hanging from the ceiling. Pretty cool! Here is their website.

As for me being an example of a Pennsylvanian, yeah maybe some of me. Depending on what state or country i learned (or learnt ;) ) things is where i sound like i'm from. My Pennsylvanian friends think i'm from Boston, go figure? Either way by me being a mutt i dont fit in anywhere i go. :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Dude...that's pretty cool! Don't be sad that you're a mutt! Althought I don't understand the Boston thing at all...you don't have an accent and you're too nice to be a Bostonian/New Englander...

Anyway...next time I'm in PA we'll have to go to this Quaker State place! The menu sounds yummy! And we know how much I love food... ;)

95cr250jbw

Jun 14, 2000
OnAnySunday, Still locked up but people are there every weekend. Dirty Harry is alot easier now. Murph is 4th or 5th and coast to the top.
I live just north of Roaring Spring, if you remember where that is.

Top Bottom