Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
GREAT times! Great weather, it was ALL good.

Just unloaded, time to put this foot up in the air for a while, more later.
Transferring 10 gigs of pics from the laptop to the Mac, will post 'em up soon. :ohmy:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Dude....I found a sweet bike in my trailer this morning! It has shocks.....pegs.....and a #92 on it!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i had an awesome time. two thumbs up. :cool: :cool: i'm still smiling.

my legs and wrists hurt though.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I'm a little sore too MX547.....I did quite a bit of riding in 5 days. 13 gallons through the KX250, and a half gallon through the mini! Does anyone have a pillow I can borrow?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
mx547 said:

I hate that I missed your return, but it's cool that you're back on a bike. :cool:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
He's back on a bike and already taking home awards JP! 2nd in over 40 I believe! Way to go MX547!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Departed Cooperland at 11:35 AM today and arrived home at 3:50PM.

It is 6:40PM and the Chevy is unloaded although the trailer is still full and will be iuntil next Saturday.

This was a great week for me as always and it was great to see some folks that have not been there in a few years. New folks were there as well and I hope I welcomed them as well.

I'll be burning my photos to a DVD tomorrow and getting them to Okie as I am still trying to wrap up the 04 DVD.

I need to run because I smell onion and hamburger on the stove, as if I didn't have enough this week!!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I want to say thanks to Tony for all his hard work last week, I'd have starved without him. He also helped me a great deal when it came time to get my exploded KX back in running order. Thanks for everything Tony! Matt

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
mx547 said:

Jay, it was good to see you and to see the sparkle in your eye as well!

shellbelle

Oct 7, 2005
1st dirtweek and i loved it!

Hey! I just got back from my first dirkweek, it was rockin! :aj: I learned how to ride at it as well! (with a clutch that is) I had a blast! I even got second place in the b class of the kids mx :)

Tony and Patman, i couldn't thank u any more for the pit bikes, they were awesome!:worship: Sorry if I used up all of the gas from riding them so much. The food rocked......... and I like meat and guacamole :laugh: I made so many friends and I hope they all come back next year. I enjoyed singing the national anthem and the raffle was terrific!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((shellbelle))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Top Bottom