Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I'll start with a little intro work. Roddy MacLeod is a Canadian photographer who now resides in Europe. Roddy is an incredible photographer and one of the many who's work has inspired me for several years now. His work in the GP's shows he may quite possibly be the best in the game at recording the human interest angle of the sport.

Roddy has given me permission to share this after it blew me away on another forum. He says he's had this idea for a few years now. It may run a little choppy but it's worth a second look to get a smooth run out of it.

Between The Moto's by Roddy MacLeod

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay... that is simply on another level.
Please pass along the props ... VERY well done.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
That's not my work, I can only aspire to that level. I do know what Camera Roddy uses however it's really not relevant to the work he puts out.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Thanks for sharing Chili, and oldguy. That was worth watching twice!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okiewan said:
That' like looking at a really well made house and saying to the builder "Man, you must have a really nice hammer". ;)

Okie.

Ladieu229 is my grandson. He just saved up and bought himself a camera similar to the one's Chili and Rich use and is trying to learn to use it. I told him if he has any questions about his camera or lenses to ask Chili or Rich.

Fantastic Chili. :cool: Thank you for sharing that with us. :nod:

Top Bottom