Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by Thump
..... but we might run you off the track for it.

As you are being lapped?

:yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
BANNED? Big fat hairy deal, it ain't all that bad!:):) I'll take my chances, see you in the dirt Chump!;)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001

Side Note: Anyone that passes either Okie or myself in this race will be banned from the site for 1 year. Okay maybe not, but we might run you off the track for it. [/B]

Side note 2: If anyone is run off the track for ANY reason by Thump, just quietly let me know, we'll take er from there :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Okie and Thump prior to the tag team event. I think Okie is on the right? Hell, I don't know, but does it really matter!:moon:

Attachments

• okieandthump.jpg
    okieandthump.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 145

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hahahahaha!! Good one Elkie!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dayum! Them two looks like a couple o' bats!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Elk I feel for ya!

Because after that pic, it's really gonna hurt!

:)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
What's going to be funny is when Elk shows up at DW, gets teased a little, has one of his China Syndrome meltdowns and gets nuked from DW. :| That's gonna leave a mark. :)

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999

Jeff if you really want to throw some money down you are insane.... you have no idea who you will be partnered with and you are going up against 2 fairily decent home towners.... How bout this instead.... If your team beats us Okie and I will go the rest of the weekend w/o visors on those shiney helmets we will be wearing during the race.... But if you loose... you go w/o visor the rest of the week and you get to wear a "special" avatar I will make for you till next years event. You game?

I wasn't talking BIG dollars :silly: , lets see what the track is like and I'll let you know :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Its OK Okie. I recognized you as the one on the left, not the right. Elk was just a bit confused. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I have eaten the red dirt, but Ive served my share as well. :)

Hell, Ill be on the infield pokin' sticks in your wheels. :moon: :)

Too bad you have to pick on the injured guys to roost. Try doin' it on that track (although that requires you to be in the lead). :flame:

Last edited:

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Uhmm.... With all of this SMACK talk, I'll have to be sure and bring the personally autographed Official DW01 Tag-Team-MX award. I'll be sure to display at the campsite for all SMACK talkers to see... right alongside the "Classic Dis-mount award. We'd proudly defend our title again if the Ok-ster wouldn't be tearin this team apart.... I think he's just skeered...

Top Bottom