You want to ride in Tennessee??? TTC ride in sept

kx125racer

Feb 21, 2000
MTDR
BIKE RIDE AT
Trials Training Center
Sept. 28th & 29th, 2002
www.mtdr.net

OK folks it is time to gear up for the MTDR at Sequatchie Ride. Some of you have been there before through VSTA. For those of you that have not let me explain a little about the trails at the Trials Training Center. They have about a 20 mile loop through some of the most spectacular scenery this side of the Rockies. The trails are of moderate difficulty with a couple of hero sections available to those who just can’t get enough. They are located in Marion County, Sequatchie, Tennessee (about 30 minutes west of Chattanooga off of I-24). If you would like to see some pictures go to http://www.trialstrainingcenter.com
This ride will be limited to under 40 riders so conditions should be excellent. All riders must be paid MTDR members. Camping is allowed with porta johns provided. We ride rain or shine. Because of the limited riding slots all riders must be pre registered and pre paid.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Sept. 27 Riders may set up camp after 3:30 PM (No riding this day).
Sept. 28 Mandatory Riders meeting at 8:00 AM. Trail to be opened immediately after. More riders meetings to be held as needed for late arrivals. Trail head will be closed one and a half hours before sunset.
Sept. 29 Mandatory Riders meeting at 8:00 AM. Trail to be opened immediately after. More riders meetings to be held as needed for late arrivals. Trail head will be closed at 3:30 PM.

FEES: $35 MTDR annual membership (If you do not already have one)
$30 Riders fee (covers entire weekend + free camping & parking )

Directions: I-24, Exit 155. Go North to Hwy 41, go left. Go to 2nd traffic light, turn right. Go straight to Sequatchie (do not follow 41 anymore). Go thru Sequatchie and turn left at Coppinger Cove. (Look for TRIALS signs), follow signs to TTC

Mail checks payable to MTDR to:
MTDR TTC Ride
331 Deer Point Dr.
Hendersonville TN. 37075

If you would like you may register and pay at the club meeting on Tuesday the 13th. If you wish to pay by credit card contact me at MTDRSequatchie@aol.com for info on paying via PAYPAL. A $2 surcharge will apply.

Please include with your payment names of riders, address and phone numbers.

If anyone has any questions or ideas on how to make this ride better please Email me at MTDRSequatchie@aol.com or call me at 615-397-8830. I hope to see you all there!

Mike Alden
Vice President

Last edited:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Man, that sounds like the perfect thing to do on the way to DirtWeek!

Are Trials bikes necessary or can people use MX/Enduro/Trail bikes?

kx125racer

Feb 21, 2000
It is a dirt bike ride, so any bike can be used. We ride there once a year on the vsta ride and it is awesome terrain. Some open, some tight technical, a little of everything. I love the TTC trails.

4banger

Jul 2, 2000
There are a few slots still available and this ride will be one of the best in the southeast this fall. Remember, it is a dirt bike ride, not a trials ride. Contact Mike Alden for reservations.

deagle

May 21, 2001
I'll tell you what, I rode there in the spring and it is all that these guys said. I would be there but I had a little accident Labor Day and am out for a few more weeks. There are a few rocks at Sequatchie but if I made it, anyone can. Well worth it in my opinion. And after Loretta Lynn's in April, we all know MTDR puts on a good ride.

Jun 2, 2005
Do you guys (MTDR guys) ride Sequatchie often? I live in Cleveland. Would consider MTDR membership if i knew i had access to a place to ride on weekends, such as Sequatchie (doesn't seem too far from here).

Thanks

a peering swift

Top Bottom