Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Trail Rider Magazine came in the mail last night. Editor Charlie Williams did a 20 questions type of interview with Ted. It's a very good read, and has a photo of Ted and Connie, one of him on the cover of Trail Rider magazine from 2003 at ISDT Reunion ride, one of him with Helmut Clasen and Burchard Lenz, and finally one of Ted practicing his jumping skills.

Ted you are my hero !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
For a fact,, they just dont come no better than that YT1, Young Ted... Now that YT2, he's a whole different player that charector is!! No better brother ever graced our trails!!
Way to go Ted!
Woodsy

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I bet I know where that jumping pic was taken! (not even having seen the article...) :nener: (hmmm...there it is...just outside the window)

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
KTM Mike said:
I bet I know where that jumping pic was taken! (not even having seen the article...) :nener: (hmmm...there it is...just outside the window)
I was thinking the same thing Mike. I saw it in person :cool:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
This being the Chicago area, with the worst delivery record in the US, Trail Rider has yet to arrive here. Florida had deliveries last Monday and I've heard about a copy being in Mars. Only the truth applies, not the part about whole or nothing but.

Young Ted

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Are jammies a techno thing Woodsy writes about and Curtis shops for at the Micro-Center store?

YT1

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
INCA said:
Are jammies a techno thing Woodsy writes about and Curtis shops for at the Micro-Center store?

YT1
In the article, Mr. Clipper asked you about personal stuff and you told him that you put your jammie’s on and go to bed?

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
INCA said:

YT1
I don't know anything about Jammies at Micro-Center, but occasionally I run into A Trouble maker there. :p

YT2 Quote ( its better to be teased than ignored)

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
I was shooting for 3 out of 3, but it looks like Woodsy wandered off and got lost - again. The lost applies here also, as Trail Rider Magazine has yet to make an appearence.

Young Ted

bucky63

Apr 11, 2007
I just got my issue yesterday here in Madison, WI. Congrats on 30+ years of riding enduros YT! Wish you the best in your pursuit of your 100th year jump!

Top Bottom