You're awesome for helping me out!!!

Kenpachi12

Jan 24, 2008
1) your physical size- height: 6'1 weight: 185

2) How physical / aggressive are you? I normally don't have a problem going all out once I get the hang of something. Semi-aggressive i guess.

3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends? I plan on riding a little bit of everything.

4) Do you have any riding experience?
Not anything I'd consider riding experience. The only riding experience I've had was riding 4-wheelers and dirt bikes from about 5yrs to 10yrs of age. It's been about 17 years so I'd like to say I'm a complete newb.

5) Do you think you will race ?
Yes, once I get the hang of throttle control and overall handling of the bike.

6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
Yes, I'm very motivated to learn and do my own repairs.

7) Do YOU have a preference to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
From what I've read a 2 stroke might be geared more for my liking, but really I don't have any preferences. I've been looking at CR 250's and Kawasaki 250's, but who doesn't :nod:

8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
Yes, I have several dealers by me that are supposed to do descent work. KTM Dealer, HONDA/KAWA/SUZUKI/YAMAHA

9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
$1500

10) Do you live in California?
Nope, Austin, Texas

11) Your age?
27 years old

12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion: I've got a 6 mile commute to school and an 8 mile commute to work so dual sporting could possibly be an option. The commute doesn't involve any highway time. Can a 250 handle this as well as tearing up the dirt?

Thanks in advance for any help!!! :cool:

Top Bottom