firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Anyone ever had Orville Redenbacher's CinnaBon popcorn? Oh my goodness, it is horrible (in the very best way). It has cinnamon-flavored butter in the bag and then you squeeze this packet of frosting all over it after it pops . . . wow.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
I tried it a couple weeks ago...bleck! I only like popcorn salted & buttered...none of that syrupy-sweet "kettle corn" or even Cracker Jack! Call me boring...

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Thats like putting creamers and milk in a cup of coffee.

Nasty. But not as nasty as Bob Petrico.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
All I know is bratt is cookies....and I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee cookies. :)

speedyts49

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2002
Save your bacon grease and use it to pop pop corn. Its really good and good for you too. Well maybe its not real good for you but it tastes pretty darn good IMHO.
tom

Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
I like to drizzle the oil from home made hot peppers onto popcorn after it's popped. Just stick a fork in the jar and drizzle to your preference. Good eatin'! :thumb:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I like brewer's yeast with butter and salt on popcorn. It sounds really weird but it is so good. You can find it at most health food stores--they use it it make beer, I'm assuming by the name, though I don't know how.

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by Milk
All I know is bratt is cookies....and I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee cookies. :)

What the....?!! Who is this "creamers"? You cheatin on me? :debil:

Bratt aka Cookies

Top Bottom