JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Still riding guys. We Hit Hazelton last weekend, freaking great weather, awesome riding. I like to get out this time of the year, had about an 8 week off with the new house but its on now! Letz ride.
jason@i-tguy2go.com

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I hate you Jason. I haven't been on my bike since May. I'm obviously not as efficient as you on the house thing---or I'd rather think that you just do things half-assed...yeah, that makes me feel better. :nener:

My wife has been trying to get me to ride a few times but if I don't get the work done now it's gonna have to be done in the snow. The thing is I have a nice bunch of trails right off the back of the property and I still can't get myself to go. What's wrong with me? :bang: :bang: :bang:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I haven't been out riding for a couple of weeks. I hope to get some seat time in once pumpkin season is over and done with. November ride anyone?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
You guys are missing the best riding

Hey guys, Don't let Jason :nener: fool you.. It takes quite a bit of arm twisting to get him out there in fact he doesn't even answer the phone for fear of being talked into it. Jason I'll be doing South Jersey this weekend if your up for it. Brad, John and I did over 75 miles of awesome single track Sunday, forgot how fast things are down there without the rocks.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I drove down I-380 by Lost Trails yesterday and saw a bunch of bikes and quads riding around. It brought a tear to my eyes that I wasn't out there with them. The only thing that made me feel better was that it was 38 degrees out! :nod:

Top Bottom