jesus17

May 6, 2008
Hey, my friend just had severe crash and he broke his shoulder. Now he is selling the bike because after he recovers he will buy a 250 or something.

So i want' to buy that bike. Bike is awesome on track, new linkage bearings, rear suspension rebuild, front suspension rebuild. New piston and new cylinder from newer model. BUD racing head, YR racing complete exhaust, new bearings and seals, brake pads and rear disc, chain guides, chain and sprockets. And all that puted on 2 weeks ago.

Also new plastics and decals so the bike is really beautiful. Only # plate is a little bit damaged because of fall.

If i buy this bike i would like to transform it into a woods bike because it is incrediebly lightweight and fun to ride. What should i buy to make it more woodable :ahhh: .
It is a little weak in low rev range so i would like to have a slightly more, i know i can't expect much but even a little helps.

Also i'm planing to buy hand guards and engine guard. What do you think will it work in woods?

Yz250JdT250

Apr 26, 2004
I have a 98 yz125 that i haul in the woods with. Suspension setup is by Factory Connection, woods/recreational setup. There is also a universal exaust pipe guard you could put on, they are cheap too. With my lil 125 i'm usually waiting at the end of each trail for my friends to finish! I have stock gearing, pro circuit platinum pipe and 304 silencer. Stock spec engine with just a wiseco piston.

Top Bottom