Bryan06533

Feb 23, 2008
Hey need some help... I currently have been riding my friends RM 125 and i like it alot and im looking to by a new bike. Ive been lookin at the YZ 125 and Rm-z 250. im not sure the difference in power and reliebility.

your physical size (both height and weight are important)
5'8" 155lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
about 9/10. love power
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
woods, and a get into MX
4) Do you have any riding experience?
Yup a few years
5) Do you think you will race ?
possible
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work
Mostly my own work unless it gets to the engine
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
Thats my whole question
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
Yup everything
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
Dont know whether im getting it new or used yet so
10) Do you live in California?
no
11) Your age?

I want something that will last with alot plenty of power. Which one should i get and why?

Thanks

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
if you want more power, get the RMZ. i would personally get the RMZ, they are good bikes. the problem is, the RMZ is a 4 stroke which costs more to have maintenence on and sometimes they have more problems than 2 stokes. you said you dont like working on your engine, and on pretty much all 4 strokes, they have valves that you occasionaly have to check.

Bryan06533

Feb 23, 2008
Thats what I will most likely go with, but i like the KX 250 f as well im not sure if they have it though. But thanks for the advice I will most likely end up going with the Rmz 250.

Madmanadam

Oct 30, 2007
Yz 125, I have one, they're good, fast, cheap (compared to RMZ 250) and they're a great bike. Have alot of acceleration,you'll need clutch and throttle control.

Yamahahahahahah!
Laugh all the way home.

They are so much fun

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom