YZ 250 F Pipes

Sebez

Nov 12, 2001
I just got my 2002 YZ 250 F and was wondering about what kind of aftermarket pipe I should put on it. I have been racing two strokes my whole life and don't know much about four strokes so please help me on this one. I just need a summary on each pipe's performance gains and an overall opinion. I don't really care about price. Thank You.

oabike

May 15, 2001
I had a Dubach on my 250F. Same power delivery as stock only much more everywhere. Not too much louder. Easy fit sparky too. Great workmanship and the best customer service. Ask them if their airbox is ready yet. The 250F responds incredibly well to these 2 mods. It's like a new bike.

vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
250F pipes

I have been using BBR's newest pipe and am very happy with it better power every where and run out more on top. much like a Dubach sound is the same as a Dubach. In all it works great .
But there more with BBR's pipe you get 2 headers , MX and SX the MX I mentioned above.The SX is a Tourqe pipe and you get much better bottom and mid them stock as it revs out it stays the same as stock. I am :)

mxracer724

Oct 6, 2001
I am asking for a White Bothers E series for X-mas. I've seen some dyno charts for it and it makes a peak of 37! Also after it gets over 30 hp it stays over 30 hp to the rev limit and it hardly drops at all. I think it has like 33 or 34 hp at the rev limit! that is impressive. It also gives it more bottom. :) I'm going white brothers.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…