Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Well im about to buy a yz250 here and would like a second opinion to see whether or not Its worth buying.

INFO: 2003 YZ250, in mint condition. It has only been roade through about 2-3 tanks of gas and has been stored inside all the time. He is selling it for $2100 OBRO. It is local to me and I could pick it up anytime. The only draw backs im having is it is a little dirty and where the frame is it there is a sport where the paint chipped and its a little rusty. Is it worth it ? Il try and get a pic.

MXrider27

Jan 20, 2006
yeah, very good deal. you can prob take it off him for 1900 which would be nice, and if not even 2100 is good for an 03..im haveing a hard time finding that price for an 03 125. the spot where the paint chipped off is probally just wear from where the rideres boot rubs against which is completely normal

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Well there is quite a bit of mud not on the plastic but below , on the engine wheels, exhuast and such and it may cover some stuff that he doesn't want me to see. But its either that or take home a spotless 03 sx125 much cleaner condition also mint. for 2200 OBO. The sx has been used much more than the yz but it looks just the opposite.

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
flyingfuzzball said:
if you barely ride a bike how does it get completely covered in dirt??

well i think he might have taken it to the mud runs for a day and decided he didn't like it. IDK? maybe he is a liar :think:
But what ever the case that sx looks like a better deal but i do like the extra bottom end provided by the 250's, it makes it easir when im lug'n around in the trails. BTW does anybody know the stock horsepower of an 03 sx125? I read it won the 03 shootout because of the best engine and people were blown away how much that little 125 cranked out.

Top Bottom