Foxracing66

Apr 24, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)5'9'' 200lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? on a scale of 1 to 10 1 being little and 10 being very about a 7.5
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? all of them
4) Do you have any riding experience? yes 4 years
5) Do you think you will race ? yes i want to
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? me and my dad
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? thats y i am here
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? honda yamaha suzuki kawasaki
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?used or new max 6k$
10) Do you live in California?no
11) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
I would recommend a 250 two stroke or a 450 four stroke. You will probably have to buy a few years old to get into your price range.

The choice of two stroke vs four stroke is primarialy personal preference, although the general trend is towards four strokes.

Rod

AlStar250

Apr 28, 2006
rmc_olderthandirt said:
I would recommend a 250 two stroke or a 450 four stroke. You will probably have to buy a few years old to get into your price range.

Rod
Depending on where you live, but in So Cal you can get just about anything you want for $6k out the door - go to the otdcyclesports.com website.

Top Bottom