yamomar

Apr 15, 2002
I was wondering if anybody had any experience or advice on who to go to for aftermarket suspension. I live near spokane wa. and there are two guys who assure me that if i take my suspension to them that they will diale it, give me some valve and i could hit a street curb in third gear and not even feel it. I also dont want to send my suspension to race tech or pro curciut and get it back and not feel a difference and waste 1k. Id apprecitate anybodys advice that stems from what they have dealed with on whether to send my forks and shock to a big company or do it through a shop that say they know what they are doing. thanks

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I have always been leary of the "local Yocal " that says he can do it better than the big names.... I bellied up the money and sent my forks off to Jeremy and had him do my forks, and have no regrets..... I knew I was going to send them off somewere and ultimately chose jeremy because his service, offered a newly designed piston head in addition the modifying the valving.

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
I have installed gold valves for the forks on a 03 Yz450.

I converted the mid-valve to a standard check valve and it gives the first 1/3 of travel a nice plush feel without bottoming.

Race tech has excellent tech support and an equally good product. But if you don't have the right tools don't do it send them to a professional. When dissassembling the inner cartridge it is very easy to damage.

Works performance offers a piston replacement for the shock that is state of the art and improves the shock greatly. I haven't had a single customer that doesn't love feel of it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom