fatboy570

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2000
Zedder Enterprises has cross reference software for most makes: Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, and Kawasaki. I bought the Yamaha software and have been able to find (pretty much) what works and what doesnt for my 73 Yamaha MX 250 and 79 YZ 125. Ive noticed some bitching here lately about posting just to post, and dont want to be included in that bunch. Whenever I post, I try to do at least a little research on the subject at hand or relate from my personal experience. Also, I do plug Destination Powersports in Marionville MO a little bit. Their parts manager, Brian, has really helped me out with my vintage bikes and has learned a lot himself. I hope I dont piss anybody off with my posts, seems like everybody is pissed at something or other these days, but I truly do love vintage bikes and riding and racing them, and just try to help out if I can

fatboy570

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2000
Yep. Im about an hour and a half south of there, so I plan on going a few times to practice before. 250 Sportsman Int and GP 125 Int. #0. Are you going? What class?

zoommx

~SPONSOR~
Apr 23, 2001
I'll be there. Saturday and Sunday. Class...??? Not sure. Maybe the +40expert. I'm ready to step back from the 100 class for a bit. Might roll the ole 490 back out for some snot-throwin' fun. but I might just race the 100 in the age group class.....
Roger #491

Top Bottom