Do you love to write? Do you love to write about moto related topics? We’re looking for skilled freelance writers and we’re paying well for those who can provide original/unique articles covering the following topics.
- News items. Race reports, Race Results, Industry News, Injury reports, etc.
- Reviews. Moto related products, bike reviews, track / riding areas, etc.
- New product releases
- Rider, Industry Celeb interviews, Rider profiles
- Technical papers, how-to’s (riding, maintenance, bike mods, project bikes)
- Local racing, events, district news
Areas Of Interest:
Pro Racing News:
- Others: trials, WORCS, Hare Scrambles, etc)
- AMA District
- Youth Motocross
We have several incentives and payment options available for qualified authors to include, but not limited to:
- Per word
- Ad revenue sharing
- Per view (stats by Google Analytics)
- Referral links
- Facebook shares/comments
- Payment on publish (no minimum for payment generation)
- Articles will be processed for uniqueness. Only those articles that pass plagiarism filters will be considered for publication.
- Not all articles are guaranteed to be published. If an article is rejected, you will be notified with an explanation. Depending on the reason for rejection, you may have the option of editing and re-submitting the article.
- News items must be submitted in a timely fashion, preferably same or next day.
- Articles will be reviewed and returned for editing if necessary, or edited by DRN in some cases with author approval.
- Each article should be accompanied by a feature image. Please be sure you can legally use any image submitted. Images should be no smaller than 1200 pixels wide and 600 pixels high. We will modify image sizes to meet various publishing requirements.
- All payments via paypal unless other arrangements are made. Ad revenue sharing, if applicable will involve a 30 day delay in payment.
If you are interested in providing articles for consideration, please contact us using the form below. Please include experience / qualifications and expected pay rate on a per-word basis. You do NOT have to be a professional journalist, but you do have to be able to provide well written, factual & accurate articles that will be of interest to visitors. Pay rates are dependant on subject category, length and author qualifications.