1993 ktm 300 a good bike for reliability?

rbankart

Nov 4, 2005
I ran across a ad for a 1993 ktm 300 what looks to be and the owner says to be in great cond,is there any flaws that anybody knows of about these bikes for that year and are parts hard to come by being a 1993? Thanks any input would be appreciated.

Jul 18, 2006
rbankart said:
I ran across a ad for a 1993 ktm 300 what looks to be and the owner says to be in great cond,is there any flaws that anybody knows of about these bikes for that year and are parts hard to come by being a 1993? Thanks any input would be appreciated.
yer i gota 300 exc 1998no probs for partsum theres always the chance the hi speed rollr bearings will go with in two three months there hard too tell till you get too no the bike um the conrods the same so leave 1000 $ if you loaning for it man do the conrod and the hi speed rollrs at the same time pays two wen a rollr gose it of sets the conrod and can fc it erp always replace the two hi speed rollrs at the same time ;) she will ripp run good no vibs means smooth power :boss:if ya live in perth western australiai can repair it for ya for a carton of beer i do all the work on me ktm and me sons 125 and me othr sons yz 80

Last edited:

Top Bottom