bfrizzo75

Jan 21, 2005
I have a 2006 yamaha yz250 that I bought new. About 6 months ago I started to notice the backend seemed to want to push to the right in loose soil when excellerating or braking and the bike tends to stand up when making right turns and slide when turning left. I had the suspension revalved by a local servicers who specializes in woods type riding shortly after purchasing and everything seemed fine. Since I noticed the problem I have changed oil and seals in forks and changed oil in shock. I also have regreased linkage bearings and still notice the problem. Any suggestions what I can look at next. I have asked around and no one seems to know what to think.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Worn adjusters? Probly not but I guess anything is possible. Make sure the marks on the axle blocks and swingarm are set the same on both sides. Put the bike up on a stand and shake the rear end to check for worn bearings.

bfrizzo75

Jan 21, 2005
Sorry, I guess I meant worn axle blocks. It is actually dented on the right one where the bolt meets it. They are properly set and bearings seem tight. I may just replace the bearings and axle blocks and see if that helps.

thanks

bfrizzo75

Jan 21, 2005
I regreased them when I did the linkage. They seemed fine but I will take off tire and subframe this week and see if there might be some play.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom