Sand_man

Jun 30, 2006
well, it did almost blow up on me yesterday..hahah i was ridin it, all the sudden it reved soo hard the bike was shaking and a nut came off, and the killswitch wouldnt shut off the bike, so i had to pull off the plug wire, it was scary, like iver never herd a bike rev that loud b4 in my life....now it wont start again..so im just going to get a new piston and re-do the top end.

Sand_man

Jun 30, 2006
Sand_man said:
well, it did almost blow up on me yesterday..hahah i was ridin it, all the sudden it reved soo hard the bike was shaking and a nut came off, and the killswitch wouldnt shut off the bike, so i had to pull off the plug wire, it was scary, like iver never herd a bike rev that loud b4 in my life....now it wont start again..so im just going to get a new piston and re-do the top end.

i just took off tthe carb, and i found out the float was put in wrong...haha would that cause it to randomly rev like that? the throttle wasnt stuck open, so i dont know whatelse it coulld of been...also what position shouuld i put the clip in on the throttle needle...its set lean on 2...and i mix 32:1 so is that ok?

Dec 11, 2004
dude buy a manual its alot easy then tryin to rely on internet squids. the manual tells you everything you will ever need to know. U can rebuild your whole bike by using just one manual...yes thats right a manual.I know its hard to belive. I might even have one for an 88. i will check and tell you. check the internet auction site on the net for one. they are cheap there.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom