scottyr

Mar 12, 2000
Anyone use it? It isnt real popular around here but I noticed that a lot of Euro guys wear Acerbis gear. I can get a pretty good deal on it compared to the FOX 360 gear that I normally wear, but does it last as long? I like their ZOOM 2 chest protector but dont know too many people that wear their pants, jerseys etc... Thanks!

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I had a pair of acerbis pants, my buddy still has them. After 3 years of good thrashing they still look new. Back when I was just a beginner spud I layed my old bike down one day, the pipe burnt the crap out of my leg but didn't harm the pants at all. Good quality stuff in my opinion.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I have a pair of last years pants and I like them. The only reason I bought a different pair is because my belly grew.

I also have a Zoom 2 chest protector. The only problem is my helmet hits the shoulder guard. Not sure if this is the helmet or the cp causing the problem.

BikeDstroyer

Jun 30, 2001
I've been using there gear since they came out with it in the US. Each year the quality gets better. I think now their stuff is as good if not better than the competition. They even have vented gear this year too. I'd say give it a try.

Top Bottom