AJ someting new for service honda

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
A new use for a CRF450 motor

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ryIxY5vyco&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ryIxY5vyco&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Did you see that sawdust roost! Awesome!
Now he could add 3/10's of a second if he would throw on
a Thunder alley exhaust.That would sound sweet!

And NOT water cooled it seems.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've yet to find a tree that had to be cut that quickly, besides, sawdust without two stroke smoke is like using a tablesaw.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
XRpredator said:
first thumper hotsaw I've ever seen.

another nail in the coffin, luddites!

Way back when I was in junior high school (when trees were first invented) my father had a 4 stroke chain sawe. That was a beast to use 30 inch blade and weighed a ton- I was so happy when it died and he bought a 20 inch 2 smoke

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
RYDMOTO said:
He had to push start it.Wasn't pretty at all.
Brings a whole new meaning to "bump start"! :whoa:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Can you imagine during a national motocross race a rider stalls his bike
and reaches down to pull start his bike like a lawnmower?
Or when the camera pans the starting line and each rider is pull starting his bike?
LOL!!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
As long as they did it with the attitude the logger has! The car saw was just over the limit though, like they could pick that saw up? Now I know where all AJ's extra engines have been going. Vintage Bob

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
I think a spare motor would be more useful in a blender. Now that is a sight to see.

Top Bottom