Do you need anger management racer class?

• Total voters

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Porkchop said:
"It's far easier to ask forgiveness after something is proven successful(or not) rather than begging for someone's permission prior to trying.

I thought that's what the washington was doing now? They figure if the people won't like what they're doing they'll just try to push it through before anyone knows what exactly it is they're trying to do.....even if they're not sure themselves....

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
You got it Joe. We're just too dumb and don't' "get it" yet. After they pass it, then we'll get it. Yeah right. :coocoo:

There's those of us who are smart enough to see that the uneccessary kick-backs and the depth that this bill(s) are fraud laden cannot possibly accomplish anything positive.....then there are those who are still slugging out of the kool-aid pitcher with their collective heads in the sand saying "at least it's change".

* Corn-husker kick back....
* Louisianna's sweet deal....
* Special concessions to the unions....

= we pay more

* Scott Brown was elected because the country is mad at "W" still....yet it was the "Golden Boy" who was there lobbying against him?? :coocoo: How friggin' stupid do these saps and the "Chosen One" think people really are?? I guess there are some, because there are a few idiots defending this ignorance. :whoa:

* But my current favorite act of stupidity is this: "His Whollyness" feels that a 90 minute "interrogation" was more than satisfactory to get all of the intel out of the bomber in Detroit. 90 minutes??!!?? Who believes this crap?? No senior FBI agents questioned him....no one from the military or the CIA got to spend any time talking to this person....They might as well have sent Fred Boling and I there to talk to him for 90 minutes about the merits of Light Team! :) But they're satisfied and convinced that no other intel could have been extracted from this extremist...so they read him his rights and put him in a comfy jail cell. Amazing.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
But isn't this an angry rider post, DW?? I'm angry....and I ride occasionally? Doesn't this fit?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Yam7M said:
But isn't this an angry rider post, DW?? I'm angry....and I ride occasionally? Doesn't this fit?
Have you ever had a compulsion to make another rider or riders crash? Have you actual made another rider crash. Have you ever done it on purpose? (note to Wolverine?)Should have done this first? Or is there already a thread? Vintage Bob

Last edited:

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
my quote, unaltered, Joe....

[QUOTE= "It's far easier to ask forgiveness after something is proven successful rather than begging for someone's permission prior to trying. (just like a clean pass or a bump & run)
Generally this is only applicable in the special effects craft, the military or when racing, NOT our f'd up, pathetic, bogus 2 major party up political system, ran by politiCIAns, that take home more money (tax Free) than most of us will ever see. It WAS our money! :bang: :yell: :| :fft:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Have you ever had a compulsion to make another rider or riders crash? Have you actual made another rider crash. Have you ever done it on purpose? Should have done this first? Or is there already a thread? Vintage Bob

No.
Nope.
Nah.
What? :whoa:
Huh?

In come tacks

Feb 10, 2010
tdunn976 said:
"It is better to try something and be wrong, then to do nothing at all!"

Yeah? Here's something to try, jump a bike off a 50 story building. We've not tried it, I'm sure SOMETHING will happen.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
In come tacks said:
Yeah? Here's something to try, jump a bike off a 50 story building. We've not tried it, I'm sure SOMETHING will happen.
I would bet the bank, some fool with tools has done that already. I prefer dropping them from a helicopter though. I kind of recall a harley meet in Wisconsin of all places, they have a crane drop a Japanese bike from a pretty good height. Living near a busy biker intersection, there are a BUNCH of harleys with modified exhausts that I would like to drop! With or without the dead beat driving it of course. Vintage Bob

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
In come tacks said:

Go for it! :cool:

Top Bottom