yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
Ouch. I hit some slick clay on the first lap of practice ( not that fast , mind you ) and the rear end kicked out the the right and kept going. I ejected almost backwards off the bike, but before I did I twisted my body over my left, ACl - less knee. ( Yes, I was wearing a brace, too - so it could have been worse.) I can't lock it out so I think I may have torn some meniscus and the medial area is real tender and has some pretty bad pain , so who knows? I can walk with a slight limp, tho and see my otho tomorrow. It just might be time to get that acl reconstructed? One good sign is that there was only minimal swelling for the first 48 hours, so I am hoping I just tweaked it real good and did not tear anything. :)

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
Just got back from ortho. It is officially a torn MCL. Luckily, does not look to be any meniscus damage and the MCL should heal itself it 6 weeks. NO surgury needed thank god. After 3 weeks, I can start forcing it to lock out while I am watching tv or whatever. No riding or sports for 6 weeks tho :(.

Top Bottom