BMC

Feb 28, 2005
Just recently got a bike and trying to get back into it and I'm looking for people to ride with in Chico area ( Chico State student). I'm down for whatever trail or track. I'll probably be way slow for the first couple weeks but I wanna try to go out at least every weekend

Feel free to gimme a shout AIM: StrawDog81

apb

Feb 1, 2005
I'm in SF (for school), but I keep my bike up by Chico and do all my riding up there -- maybe we could hook up for some trail riding -- I try to get up there about one or two weekends a month. Let me know if you're interested. I don't have AIM on my puter..

DirtyDrew

Jul 8, 2005
Me and 2 or 3 of my buddies from chico usually ride a couple times a week. Up in paradise/cohasset there are trails and there a couple local spots around the outskirts of town to screw around at. And cycleland has practice next Sunday.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Chico

Good to see Chico being represented here! :cool:

I used to ride down at the "Wash out" and at the Ord Ferry bridge... along the river. That was back in '82,'83...those areas have long since been closed off.

There were some great woods riding up past Paradise...I can picture the road we'd turn off of...but cannot name it.

More good riding just 3-5 miles past the bridge that spans over lake Oroville....

Useless ramblings of a 42yr. old man.... My Chico experience set the course for the life I live now. Enjoy your time in school...It will be over before you know it! :laugh:

[sounds like you have previous posts to hook up with regarding places and people to ride.]

Ken

Green and White and Friend of Phil Wood

WOTRider

Mar 14, 2007
I am in chico we go at least 2 times a week. Good to hear from a chico state student, i am also one. there is a group of about 5 of us who go all the time, we have a ton of riding places, but we do some trail maintenance from time to time too.

Send me a PM if you want to go riding some time.

AOL: IntenseM1XTR

Last edited:

apb

Feb 1, 2005
WOTRider said:
I am in chico we go at least 2 times a week. Good to hear from a chico state student, i am also one. there is a group of about 5 of us who go all the time, we have a ton of riding places, but we do some trail maintenance from time to time too.

Send me a PM if you want to go riding some time.

AOL: IntenseM1XTR
sent you a PM about riding, drop me a line if you're planning to hit the trails soon :ride:

WOTRider

Mar 14, 2007
not to hyjack... but if anyone has any electrical experience and would like to help me trouble shoot my 2000 RM 250 that would be really cool. ( no spark)

BigSchafft

Apr 20, 2000
Chico! class of 98 here, awesome riding up at pulga/ragdump area. and of course paradise. A bunch of us chico-ites will be at stonyford over 4/20 weekend. enjoy your times up there, is normal st bar still around?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom