tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
any of you gonna meet up with the NTSP at nocona on sat? can come to my place if you need a place to stay sat night. let me know.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I would love too.  I need a travel partner.  MotoX757?  Lorin?  OKKX'r?  OldMaicoNut????????

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey Brian, I'll come get you and bring you down, then take you home. Oh wait, can't, parents won't even let me go...nevermind then. Can you tell I'm kinda bitter/pissed off? lol

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Brian,
Just saw the thread, haven't been to DRN since Monday or Tuesday of last week....Todd wants to do the first round of the OSCS which is the 25th and 26th of Jan (Woodland Hills, Anadarko) ...don't know yet about the the 2nd round in mid Feb (Sooner State, Wellston), the 3rd round in Mar 1st and 2nd (Cooperland)...

...what this means is that we will probably practice somewhere this coming weekend the 18th and 19th...

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
hey george, kendall and i are planning to go to anadarko. we will be there saturday only since that is the only day the women's class runs. the vet classes run on sunday. we will bail if it's too cold or rainy.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Jay,

Cool! We haven't made plans as yet so I don't know if we will be down for Saturday, if they have a practice session on saturday, then we might be there....

....well, I have the check written and in the envelope....the envelope is sealed and all I need to do is mail it to Okiewan for my lifetime membership here at DRN....just what this place needs, another fulltime Okie! hahahaha....

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom