Anybody From Metro-Detroit Heading Up to Jack Pine Saturday Morning?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I have to leave home early Friday morning to pick my son up at camp on the way up north. There's a UPS overnight package (small) that can be in the metro Detroit area by 5pm Friday, and I'm trying to get it up to the clubgrounds by late Saturday afternoon sometime.

Any MTR couriers out there? It can be dropped off at your doorstep. It doesn't necessarily have to be metro-Detroit, as long as it's not a rural area.

Thanks! :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Bill can you have it sent here?
Don

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Thanks Don.... May be a possibility if this other guy I know doesn't work out. Still trying to contact him this morning.

If so, would you prefer your business or home address for the drop-off? It may not be until 5pm Friday for the delivery...

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Home unless that doesn't work out.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Thanks Don.... BBarel offered up his 2-Hunny Express service, so I am good to go. It's just more likely that the package will make it in time going to a metro area. It's a CheckMate mount.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I figured that it was the mount.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
They sent me one out earlier in the week, received it yesterday.... did not fit. Evidently it is for a Honda, not a KTM. :bang:

I'm working on bringing up something for you too... Picking the boy up at camp tomorrow morning really shortened my work week though. Hell, I just got the cement mud from Roselawn off my bike yesterday! Still a lot of prepping and packing to do after work tonight.

Weather on Sunday looks perfect!

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Got it!
Don - I replaced my lost BB mount so don't need your spare.
The clutch is good to go too - them 200 alum plates wear fast!

Top Bottom