I wouldn't mind getting out.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Where's that?

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
Aren't they having the European Scrambles up there this weekend? It's out by Lucerne, but not sure exactly where.

Can you ride on Sunday? Although, with my red sticker, my circle of riding areas has shrunk down to this - O. :think:

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
I'll be at the Ruts at least on Sunday for sure....trying to manage Sat too. We'll see.

Jim-

You wanna try out the 125 or 525 SX's? I know you wanna after coming over and drooling on them last week! :)

I'll try to bring them both.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Scar/ggoja , its off Camp Rock Rd. they will have markers at Camp Rock rd and the 247. ( it's really cougers butte )

It's some pretty good riding and you can even check out some of the racing at the same time

actually you can run the course at the same time just by pass the Ck Pts

Jeff, sorry about the drool, but there's nothing sweeter than a pair of pumpkins, if we run into each other I would love to try the 125

Oh ggoja, your red sticker will be find out there, they won't say a word and I pretty sure that whole area is a year round riding area

Last edited:

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
And don't forget.....

I just installed the RTT on top so you can give it a spin. Should I bring a RTT brochure with me? ;)

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Do you run south on Camp Rock Road back towards the USFS lands, or go north out to the Rodman and Newberry Mtns. I've never been, but would like to someday.

thanks Ed

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
North, you should be able to follow a bunch of racers from Lucerne

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Because I'm a little dense and can't remenber, What kind of trucks/ rv are you bringing out? What time are you gettng there? I may be able to hook up with you in Lucerne.

I 'll be in the blue van with the bike hauler sporting a WR250f with #33 on the plates.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Ill be riding my yamaha, stand-up at Dana Point. What is the weather out at the butt now?

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I'll be shooting out there both days, I need to get there about 6:30, if you see a white jeep wrangler pulling a trailer with a KTM thats worth more than the jeep and trailer combined, that be me.

weather should be sunny and warm

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by JPIVEY
weather should be sunny and warm

Like center of the sun warm. :flame: I heard upper 90's to 100's. FUN FUN FUN I think I'm going to try and enter the 1200 race. :thumb:

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Shoot scar, I have to shoot the A course both days, it looks like you will be on the B course @ 12:00, you need to come out Sunday also

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
You know what, I'll ask Grumpy which course he'll be on and I'll do the other

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Kinda overcast and breezy right now. If the wind blows these clouds away it'll be pretty warm, but it's actually trying to rain out that way.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Sorry guys I had to bail. The Fridge decided to go belly up sometime late firday night. Whoo Who I getta spend another $1000 for a machine I can't even ride. :moon: I hope it was fun. I did manage to get out for an hour late Sat PM at an undisclosed little spot next to my house in OC. :thumb:

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
It was a Great weekend, course A was where I ended up, setup at the fast section right after ck# 1

It was hotter than hell out there, I ran out of water Saturday after about an hour, spend the next three baking my brains out and watching dancing camels with bagpipes, thankfully the guys at check 2 gave me some water and the camels left shortly after, But boy they were funny; Sunday I left the bike at home and drove the Jeep out to the same spot with an ice chest full of water and munchies.

Got some pretty cool shots

Top Bottom