MotoXRacer21

Jun 12, 2004
I am looking for someone in the central IL region to help out a fellow rider. I have been riding/racing atv's for around 10 years now, and have ridden dirtbikes for the last 5 years on and off. It has been a couple years now since I have ridden one, but I am starting to get bored with quads. If I still like dirt bikes half as much as I did a couple years ago, I think I will be selling my four wheeler for one. I just need someone nice enough to let me take their bike for a spin before I sell a quad with almost 10k in it for something I dont want. Can anyone help me out?

mxchica19

Jan 25, 2004
Where are you from in central illinois? Im around the peoria area. I could try and help you. Im a womens class rider so you might not like that though. Hollar back sometime

MotoXRacer21

Jun 12, 2004
I am from a small town about 15 miles south of pekin. I ended up just buying a bike, so I dont need to ride anyones. Where do you usually ride? Theres a couple places in Pekin I have gone to but thats about it.

mxchica19

Jan 25, 2004
Places to Ride

I went to school in pekin until I was in 8th grade, which makes em feel old when i think about it.. Um, theres Espy (under the bridge), Chucks (Manito), and another out in Tremont. They are all pretty small. Ive been going to Astoria, 40 miles past Canton, and Taylorville, along with Walnut. Just ask if you have any questions.MitchellsRacing456 at yahoo

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
7 seconds,
A one hour drive from the middle of chicago doesnt even get you to the suburbs! Check out Fox valley off road in Wedron, north of Ottawa by 15 miles or so. Their site is at www.megacross.com

Top Bottom