VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
dad and I were going to hit (hopefully not literally) the 500 tomorrow early morning. that is unless its raining. I need to do a REAL loop before they send me off a starting line :eek:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I am probably not going to be doing any riding this weekend. One of my sons has a football game on Saturday. My wife has a study group on Sundy which leaves me watching the boys.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Dirtweek prep for me. Got's to build a Spode Wash. I'm working tomorrow.:(

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by VioletSP
about 1/2 an inch more than alot.
Yep, I need to get a rain guage but think that the 500 will probably be a mud hole tomorrow. I am probably going to go to Redbank 51 (I-35 and Highway 51) maybe around 10am if it doesn't rain much more between now and then. If anyone is interested let me know and I will be sure to be there. I am flexible on time. I think that this place can take a lot of rain without getting too bad.

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I've been thinking of going to that track, since it looks much improved. I was going to post about going tomorrow, but knew the weather was iffy.
It's thundering off to the west right now, and the radar doesn't look promising . Let me know if you're going, okay?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ride report to follow I'm sure.;)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Will do, lets see what the weather does this afternoon and tonight and I will post yes or no in the morning.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
I was going to go riding tomorrow (09/15/02) somewhere...

Where is that Redbank MX track from that intersection of I-35 and Hwy 51? North, South, East or West? Any signs pointing you in the right direction?

I am looking at an Aerial photo (Mapquest) of that area and don't see any track, of course it is probably an older aerial photo...

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
The track is on the north east corner of the intersection, pay at the gas station on the north side of 51. The track is visible from both 51 and 35.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
It's 8am and I didn't get another drop of rain at my house. I am going to shoot for 11. The temperature is just too nice to pass up. There seems to be just enough of a breeze to dry things out. See you at the track.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hope you guys have fun. Wish I could join you at either place. I will have to ride the bikes in the back pasture this evening. Come on DW. I'm still planning on going to ASCOT MX on the 21st. Got to get some points.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
It's 9:08 AM...

I plan on being at Todd's house (close to bswift, south of mannford) at 11:30. We will probably chnge the oil in our bikes. We were talking about riding below Keystone Dam in the sandy stuff, it's close to home.

I will see if Todd wants to ride Redbank... If so, we might see you all there...

Bswift, I will PM you with my cell number in case you change your mind... You only live about 5 or so miles from Todd...I think...

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by motox757
We were talking about riding below Keystone Dam in the sandy stuff, it's close to home.

george, have you ever ridden there? that's where i go after heavy rains. no jumps but there are plenty of fast sand whoops. your shoulders will be sore afterwards.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
mx547,

We didn't go below the dam after all. As you know, I left you a message on your home phone about confirming the lock combination number from you. I did get your message though. Bswift confirmed that we had the latest number for the gate. Neither Todd or I could find our latest information sheet from the Stillwater Parks. The lock is bent again at the gate, it looks as though someone tried to puch the gate open and it bent the lock.

Heh, did you call my cell around mid to late afternoon? I didn't get to it in time and the number that came up on ID caller looked like yours. I think it had a 825 prefix? Anyway, the cell phone reception is real bad at there at the "500". Check out my reply to Craigs report in the ride report forum...

See you at Ascot this weekend? Le-me-no...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom