yota

Oct 9, 2001
thats butt ugly. Imagine what it would cost to fix if it blew up. Some of the single cylinder 4 strokes cost 1200 to 1800 bucks to fix if you do real damage. Just the 5 Ti valves in the yamahas are like 600 bucks.

2smoke

Sep 21, 2001
Where's TM Frank or one of the other Euro boys who can confirm whether multi cylinder MX bikes are allowed by the FIM??? It was always my belief that only single cylinder bikes were allowed after they banned the twin cylinder Gilera 125 around 1980 or so.

It dont look that ugly. Looks better than I imagined a vee twin MX bike could look like. I wonder what it revs out to being a twin and all.....

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
from what I've read/heard, the V-twin will be legal for a year or so, then not, because they don't want the Japanese coming out with something better.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I think the body work is kinda cool, but the motor is an answer to a question that no-one asked. what advantage would a twin have, are GP courses THAT different from US tracks?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Looks wise the bike is cool. In addition to the other questions I am wondering if the bike is your typical light weight MXer or is it gonna feel like riding a dual sport on the track. :)

sweetjeep

Sep 16, 2003
There were a bunch of pictures on the Aprilia web site.. but you have to know the address.. which I forgot. The bike is really nice looking. (I think! :) )

But.. umm.. where are the side # plates?!

aus426

Mar 7, 2004
Its already been raced in the world supermoto championship, where it finished 21st... still, it gives you an indication of where Aprilias ambitions lie...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom