the illest

Aug 4, 2005
Yes, I bet you are... :-\ Not only am I just a newbie to the site, I'm a newbie to the sport.

I just got, today for that matter, a 1981 Yamaha XT250. Doesn't look too bad and only a couple problems with it... so yeah.

I need to get some street tires though, it'll save gas around town compared to my not-worth-the-gas truck... heh.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

the illest

Aug 4, 2005
I haven't really "been" riding... I just got the bike yesterday, was going to try riding some today just to practice some (never ridden before), but the damned thing won't run. It starts occasionally, runs for like 20 seconds, then dies... and if you open the throttle at all it dies. :-\ The guy my dad bought it from said it ran, so we get to talk to him about it tomorrow.. heh.

Anyway, I'm in KC, MO... we've got some land out by Cole Camp, MO though.

I need to get this thing going though.. because as I said, it's going to be my daily. lol (And yes, it's street legal)

Top Bottom