Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Typically people use Type F because it is cheaper, RP is for sure not going to be cheaper.

Brandon H.

Mar 26, 2009
Patman said:
Typically people use Type F because it is cheaper, RP is for sure not going to be cheaper.
Well 4 seconds on google gave me that. I just got home from Tractor Supply, and they had plenty oils in 5 gallon jugs. They had Rotella, what a lot of guys run

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Most oil companies sell in larger containers. If your local auto parts store is unwilling to get it for you check with your local home heating oil supplier. If the oil company they deal with makes it, they can get it. I know Valvoline sells a 55gal drum of type F, that'll last a few days.

agfordman

Nov 29, 2009
thanks everyone for your replies, i could only find it in quarts and we all know that it cost alot more. when there are 3 bikes that you have to keep up on buying it by the gallon is alot better!

Brandon H.

Mar 26, 2009
Hell why run ATF?? You can buy gear oil and motor oil by the gallon. But hey, whatever you feel works best for your bike is good im sure, just saying you can by others in gallons.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom