Attn. So. Cal. Wrecking Crew--Phelan, 4-28

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
RAIN MUD :) :)

My first trip out with you blokes was a few years ago at the Corona Mud fest. :moon:

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Rain in Corona

Scar -- was it you with me and 89r when we took Jeff-don't-call-me-George out in that deluge/lightning storm? :scream: :scream: (I still wish we had pulled that joke . . .)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
yep that was the 2nd mud trip in Corona. I've still got the scar from the exhaust pipe burn on my wrist from sliding down that mud hill on the side of my XR600. :aj: Ahhh. The good times.

Last edited:

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
You got it. By the time we get back and unloaded it should be around 6, so start watching for the post around then. One of these times I've gotta hook up with you guys to ride.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff
Yep.....Im a follower all the way.....What else did you put on your bike?

I took the quiet core out. I was causing some bobbling on the bottom end. Once I feel like diving back into the jetting I will put the insert back in.

E-series, WB Skid Pate, Fat bars, Tag Mounts, Scotts Steering Damper ( With Scars cust. mounting bracket), rear fender tool bag, and I routed the cylinder head vent tube to the airbox. I think thats it so far. Besides some trail beautifcation to the plastics. :uh:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I'll have my cell phone on Sunday A.M. in case someone needs to contact me. (lost, late, what-ever)
The # is 805-207-3487.

Bruce, the Wendys you mentioned is the one--Hwy. 395 in Oak Hills.

It was cold and windy here today, so if the weather stays like this, I recommend jackets. I'll be there rain or shine!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That'll be enough there chief twin lizards!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by Mx Dude

holeshot: what type of sparky do you have for your 426 ? I'm looking at the White Bros R4 with a ("quiet kit") and the FMF spark arrestors. Any advise ?

Not much advice to give - I have the PC T4 with a screen similar to the R4. I believe both pipes are on the loud side. I haven't tried a quiet core (available for the PC T4, I think). If I were to do it again, I'd probably go for the R4 and keep the stock header and heat shield (the PC setup requires that you buy the entire system - their silencer won't fit on the stock header).

I'm still hoping for a last minute reprieve so I can go on this one......

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO

:) :) Guess What Boy'z :) :)

Old Dez is finally gettin that new bike... Mamma gave me the go so I got a brand new left over 2001 520 MXC comin form Missouri.....

I gotta very clean '98 300 for sale if anyone is interested.

Too bad I won't have it on Sunday to spank Bundy's :moon:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ok Old Dez, we may have swap rides, I always wanted to try a 300

I just put on a EXC tank and I'm running a 13/50 gearing, but you might like it just the same

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I'm jealous of you boys with your big, new pumpkins! :confused: Sure would like to try one if anyone out there feels comfortable swapping for a few minutes. :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ok Old KTMboy, we may have swap rides, I always wanted to try a 380

I just put on a EXC tank and I'm running a 13/50 gearing, but you might like it just the same

I like cut-n-paste

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
Ok, just got back from riding over by Lake Silverwood. Temps were in the mid 40's, with some stong winds near the top of any hills. Its cold up there guys! No rain, just some clouds hanging around. One thing you guys might want to watch for is the NASCAR race tomorrow. Those of you coming up the 15 may hit a lot of traffic on the way up. It was a little slow today, but it will probably be worse tomorrow. Thats about it. Have fun out there. If anyone has any questions or anything, I'll be checking on here a for a bit this evening.

socaltrlrdr

May 8, 2001
Wish I was going on the ride tommorow. You guys have fun and be safe out there! And when I get healed up I will be on the next one. (if you'll have me!) Make sure to check those air filters for stray rags. You never know when one of those little varmits will sneek into your airbox!!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm driving the blue S10 yellow zuki #214. How the heck are we gonna fit all those cars in the drive-through?!:) Be there at 0800, that's 8am for you civies!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom