Psalm31.24

Dec 5, 2002
I need some oil seals. Has anyone used mail order or internet places? How accurate are they on sending the right part for the right year etc? Recommendations?

RJ-KDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
Originally posted by Psalm31.24
How accurate are they on sending the right part for the right year etc? Recommendations?

Not sure what you are referring to in that statement. Dennis Kirk and Rocky Mountain MC are tops on my list. You tell them what year of bike you have and they will send you the right part. Any problems have been my fault. Hope this helps.

kdxme

Apr 7, 2002
rocky mountain has the best prices by far but they dont have the selection that dennis kirk has. they are the best place to shop on the web

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
Rocky Mountain and DK are good places for aftermarket parts.

http://www.ronayers.com is my new cheapest place for OEM parts.

For seals, check Ebay. There is a company that resells the K&S seals. I have had excellent luck with them. Fork and dust seals for the forks were $25. Complete gasket set was $35. and the complete seal set was like $30.

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Dennis Kirk is a good source for inventory but definately not the best prices. MotosportOutlet is a great place that hasn't been mentioned. Get a good if not great friendship with the parts guy at the local dealer and it will be cheaper than any mailorder. And they can get parts 1-2 days usually.

Top Bottom