savaunte

Mar 12, 2006
Well, It has been 6 long weeks since I broke my leg. I've gone through 3 casts and now finally im out of a cast and have been released to finally bare some weight on the leg. My leg and foot are still swollen though, im pretty nervous about putting any weight on it, but I know I must. This is alot harder than I first anticipated. Im kinda puzzled why the OS would measure me for a leg brace, but then never give me one...and the actual bone growth isnt as much as he wanted.
I have this fear of standing up, and my leg just snapping beneath me, I know that wont happen, the Titanium rod and 3 screws wont allow that, but its still a fear I have.

savaunte

Mar 12, 2006
My Wife would kill me.

Thanks to my Aunt, who has been a Surgical Nurse for over 20 years..told my wife that I need to wait a year before I climb back on my bike.... :bang:

Dont worry, I WILL NOT wait that long.... :p

j32

Uhhh...
Jun 8, 2006
that suxs-well its not as bad as my foot!!!
my foot was tore off from inside of the leg and was dangling by the muscles and tendons :ohmy:
i had a bracket holding my foot on screws in my foot and leg
what a contraption,ooooohhhh the ####in pain
after the brace was off i was put in a cast, i could'nt wait
so i rode around the neighborhood,it been 2.5 years now and still am not healed all the way the cartilage was torne up
muscles torne, ancle bone dissintegrated but still tryin
yea they wanted to cut it off :fft:
but im doin better thank you *****
and hope the best for ya --it could have been worse

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom