Dec 31, 1969
Texas
4 new games added this morning....

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okiewan said:
What's that greenie? Only 1 Trophy? Pffft.

Yep, and I'm gonna KEEP my ONE trophy. :yeehaw:

[BTW, The games have been an awesome addition to the site, Okie. Win or lose all those games are a blast! I think you made a big hit with the members on this one. :thumb: Thanks.]

B

biglou

Dang! I would've figgered I was a shoe-in for the "Spank the Monkey" trophy. Little did I know I was up against that hormone-enraged adolescent, the "Smack Master", _solo_ :p

Oh, and Greenie, I concede. That's an incredible Tetris score. I'm impressed, jackass. :moon: :laugh:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Currently I have trophies for uhh...
Snake, Funky Pong, KickUps, Mini KickUps, Mars Rover, Juggler, Hexxagon (which I just lost :debil: ) and Jail Break

:yeehaw: I spend too much time in there...

Okie, are you going to keep zapping the scores like that?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
fender92883 said:
Currently I have trophies for uhh...
Snake, Funky Pong, KickUps, Mini KickUps, Mars Rover, Juggler, Hexxagon (which I just lost :debil: ) and Jail Break

:yeehaw: I spend too much time in there...

Okie, are you going to keep zapping the scores like that?

The scores reset every 5 days. Otherwise there would be two of you holding all the trophies and no one else would evern bother. :eek:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okiewan said:
The scores reset every 5 days.

I knew this was coming next. :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I'll have to go and get MY Tetris trophy back when I have more time...gotta go to work for now. :thumb:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Hmm...you can't just keep the all-time scores up there? I had 300-sumthin' in KickUps and it's GONE :ugg:

Ah, it's ok...it's just a game anyway :aj:

Jul 22, 2004
aw man, im confused it wont let me play...sumthing about im not privlaged enough? :think:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom