Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Just got a note that the D14 HS Chairman.....aka Brian Kidner....aka "who was that that went flying by on the 125 making it sound like it was going to break?? :whoa: "......broke his leg Sunday while attempting to snowboard somewhere in our illustrious winter wonderland. It was severe enough to require surgery. He's out of the hospital and home. That's all the details that I have at this point. I'll post more as I hear them.

He surfs in here as a guest from time to time. Take care BK!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Heal up Brian. :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Heal Fast Brian.
And they said motorcycles were dangerous......

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, snow boards are for crazy red heads that drive too fast....

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Update: He suffered a full tib and fib spiral fracture.....pretty bad from what I understand. 3 + hours in surgery. Sounds like he twisted around backwards in his boot. He was hit by someone from behind at Caberfee (sp?). Several plates, screws and the like. Not a fun way to spend winter!

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Yam7M said:
Update: He suffered a full tib and fib spiral fracture.....pretty bad from what I understand. 3 + hours in surgery. Sounds like he twisted around backwards in his boot. He was hit by someone from behind at Caberfee (sp?). Several plates, screws and the like. Not a fun way to spend winter!

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH :yikes: And My Wife wonders why I won't go downhill sking with her. :coocoo: Heal up fast Brian. :nod:

Top Bottom