the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
"James Stewart is obviously extremely upset and probably a little dazed and confused. James can you tell us what happened out there?"

"I crashed."

Great drama !! Great start to the season. Reed was looking faster than usual - either that or Stewart was slower.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
James was up and waving to the crowd and even cracked a smile before that interview. He seemed to get more pissed as he walked across teh track. The crash happened right in front of me. It looked like he hit neutral and reedy smacked him.

This is the first Anaheim race I've been to that hasn't been sold out.

Also very weird, on TV they showed RC there for a brief interview, but at the stadium I didn't hear them introduce him.

Watching Grant ride with that tuff box cover in the rear wheel added some drama at the end.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
scar tissue said:
Watching Grant ride with that tuff box cover in the rear wheel added some drama at the end.
I ran across a couple of reports, adding that JG rode to a flawless victory, or what not? Are you kidding me? 2 seconds a lap slower than Reed, grabs a tuff block cover, and seemingly rode unaware of to the finish. I was on the edge of my seat!

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I missed the first race, but caught the Main for event 2 on Speed.

Another slow season start for Windham, I was bummed.

Top Bottom