CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Thanks John! I hope the helmet looks good with my bike.;) Just kidding!

Ok, I'll fess up since everyone gave me a hard time before. While the SERA enduro season still has two races remaining, I already have 9 races in. They take the best 9 and drop the rest. Of the 9 races, I managed to win 8 (don't ask me how, I must have used up all my luck for the next few years) :confused: With the points I accumulated, I won the womens class for this year. I'm so excited!!!! For winning, I get a helmet from SERA to wear next year. Awards banquet is in Feb. so I have to wait a while.

Of the 9 races, I actually finished 4. I'm going to try to improve on that next year for sure!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Congratulations!!! :) :)

Are you riding or working this weekend. I'll be there working. I'll look for you.

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Now it is time for you to go after that coveted "Skunk" helmet. ISDE or Bust! You just have to finish 6 races in a row, one after another for a total of 1,000 miles. I was just thinking I went through 6 tires, 5 air filters, 2 fender bolts, 1 oil change, and 5 tubes in 6 days. Ugh!:p

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Way to go, Neely! You'll have to post a picture with your new helmet and giant-size trophy!

:) :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Go Neely!

Can I tell the locals that I know ya? :)

Congrats!

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Thanks everyone! :) Sorry it has taken me so long to post that. Work has been a nightmare! Michelle has asked for the whole, long story. I'll try to post my thoughts on the season soon. Thanks again!

Top Bottom