Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
:eek: SNOW? Hmmmmm - that certainly sways me more toward Ocotillo, that and my riding buddy Conner (one of the few people I can almost keep up with) will be in the dez... I may have to stick with my comfort zone (Ocotillo), where there's no snow and do a Saturday-Sunday thing if anyone is interested in that (FNG, I know you'll be there Saturday). Can I flake on my own ride...? :|

dante

Mar 24, 2004
I was plaining on the Corral Canyon trip, I got my map quest maps and everything but I did'nt post anything... I've got to admit I was worried about camping at Corral Canyon because of the cold, I was going to make it a marithon morning drive saturday morning then stay in a hotel and drive back out really early for the sunday session... I'm down for a ride at ocotillo though... Corral Canyon is really far for me... Also someone knowledgeable I rode with this weekend told me my bike does'nt have a spark arrestor...

Apple

Oct 31, 2004
Hey Tree, I`ll plan on getting to Pine Valley exit Sat. AM.
Question - Do you think I`ll have enough gas to do that run with a stock CRF450 tank? Since I`ve never done it before I`m concerned. If not I`ll head to the 4 corners.
Jack

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
:( Ummmm, yeah. It seems like Corral Canyon is under control - I think I'm going to bail and do Ocotillo instead. I do have a spark arrestor - sitting in my living room - but I think it's just too cold for me! Dante or FNG want to start another thread, see who's up for Fri/Sat and/or Sat/Sun? I'd better not, since I've quickly turned into the boy who cried wolf! :nener:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Yea, everyones heading to ocotillo. I'm tenatively rescheduling the Corral canyon ride to Sun 12/26. I'll put up a new post when I'm sure it will happen. :cool:

Top Bottom