seancza

Apr 22, 2003
I want to get a Delta V Force reed valve for my 2001 220. The Moto Tassinari web site says they aren't manufactured for the KDX 200/220's after 1996.

Can any of you wise owls tell me if the one that MT makes will fit newer KDX's???

As always, thanks for your input.

motorider200

Nov 11, 2002
I have one in my 97 200 the box mine came has the same part number V2M031 as the one at the site and it also says 89-96. It fit just fine on my bike and there are two extra screw holes on the bottem that I assume are for the older models.

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
I just ordered the same part yesterday. If you ever have a question as to what parts can interchange or are the same, just check www.buykawasaki.com/"View Parts Diagrams" and compare the part numbers for different years. All the reed parts have the same part numbers, at least '96 to '03 so the same aftermarket parts should work.

Best,
Greg

gjc32

Jan 9, 2004
seancza said:
I want to get a Delta V Force reed valve for my 2001 220. The Moto Tassinari web site says they aren't manufactured for the KDX 200/220's after 1996.

Can any of you wise owls tell me if the one that MT makes will fit newer KDX's???

As always, thanks for your input.

seancza

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks for the input everyone.

btosports.com has them on their web site for $129.99

Seems like a good price

Anyone have any comments/experience with btosports, good or bad.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Is 'ridiculous' a bad thing?

Feel free ('Gee..thanks,' he says!) to call them up and speak to jeff. He's the tech guy. I've never gotten any wrong info from him.

I have on the other hand gotten some incorrect PNs from the lady that answered the phone.

Stick with mr. jeff and you won't have to ask the same question twice.

Well...considering you don't forget the answer the FIRST time, that is!!

The MT website hasn't been correct for as long as I can remember. That's one reason I know the name 'jeff'! ;)

Top Bottom