Dist. 17 HS at Oakford, IL this weekend

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
Anyone have any information about the Oakford race this weekend? Course description and terrain? Starting times? I seem to remember some posts on this race last year that indicated that the course was kind of a bear but I don't recall for sure if it was Oakford. My weekend plans are up in the air at this point but this race is one thing I'm considering so any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

bonzo

Mar 29, 2002
very good woods riding course, lasts years unfortunately just got a
little too much rain on saturday in my opinion. tight and very fun

Wideratio

Apr 11, 2002
Isn't Oakford this weekend (6/13)?

Any opinions on the chance of it getting cancelled if it keeps raining? I'm trying to track down a # for the place so I can call before I make the haul. :laugh:

motorhead434

May 28, 2003
I thought the conditions were much better than expected considering all the rain we've had last week.What a great course,what a great job by jay and crew.If it hadnt of rained so much they had a 8.5 mi. loop set up,all tight & twisty with some off-cambers hills too!Reminded me of a "link" course,HEY we have a link run in 2weeks!allright!Maybe i'll remember too sit my purse down next time.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
they will be on the district web site fairly soon. as they come in we post them up

wardy

Top Bottom