wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Okie
As soon as they move the west coast closer the the East coast, .... sorry boys, Central USA is it.

Shhhhhhh !!!!!!!! I've been working on that. Just can't get the Earthquakevolcanoeruptionhurricane thingy to work! :thumb:

wrench

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Even it was, the extra left over was Cal's pump!
PS, if DW is held in your backyard, I'll be there :aj: .

Doh! I forgot about the pump! You should have a heavy duty orange extension cord also. I think that pump ended up being David's. All of dad's pumps were too big. If Biglou makes it down to ride with you guys, I may have him take it home with him. Then I'll just grab it from Lou the next time I go visit family in MO. :cool:

I've got to commend Brian on the Spode wash. I was VERY impressed with amount of "engineering" and construction time that it took. One look at the showers and you knew Brian worked his butt off on that thing! :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I can UPS the pump, Cal. Don't know where the cord is, sorry.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That Shower ROCKED.... Brian, man you knocked it out, I think maybe the web cam scared some of the women folk off, but dude, it was a great piece of work!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Corey I grow more and more afraid of you by the day!

Soon. and I mean soon you and I will ride! I promise!

Phillip

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Okie, who has photos of the arrival of the Spode Wash?

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
That was a site to see rolling in the park! I cant believe it made it there. Good thing for high bridges. :)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by RoosteR13

You missed one vital component.....tornado!

THAT'S IT!! I'll get it to work real soon......

I was afraid to use the Spode Wash ..... It looked so well constructed that I knew it had to have taken some time and effort ..... Considering my propensity to break stuff, I wasn't going to risk getting banned frome DW!

Good job Brian, and to everyone that helped make this DW just as memorable as the 1st DW ... uhhh I meant SF! :aj:

TS-1 :worship:

Top Bottom