MX221

Jul 21, 2000
ride? I know, I know... I haven't been on here in a long time. What can I say I've been busy. LOL Anyways if anyone decides that they would like to go race and not just ride at Shiny Groove let me know. I would like to see some of ya'll soon.

Shane

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Well I am up for some racing but first I have to find the $$ for a trailer... then entry fee... LOL

Seriously, when I get a trailer I will be back in business, though that will likely mean riding not racing and God knows how long it will be before I can get a trailer. Nocona, Badlands, Cooperland, Greenville.... Shiny just aint the same after a week at Cooperland.

BTW, you like that TWMX? LOL WTF was that all about? :yeehaw:

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
BTW, you like that TWMX? LOL WTF was that all about? :yeehaw:

HUH?

Was that your ad? If that's what your talking about, yeah I like it!! Give me a shout and I'll come get your broke arse and might even pay your way!!

Shane

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
North Texas Series starting March 22nd. Ill be there! The Central Yamaha Supercross Series is underway, I'll most likely catch the last two races of this particular series. Series info is in this same NTSP thread list, in the NIGHT RACING thread. Check that out!! Nocona is a great track, I know they hold races on Sunday. Im always up for a good race, I want to hit a race this weekend. NIGHT FLIGHT 03 Central Yamaha SX Series had to reschedule a race so there is still 3 races left out of the original four. Im going to try and catch that one this weekend, 3/15/03. Give me a shout if your wanting to go.

Aaron

Last edited:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by MX221
if anyone decides that they would like to go race and not just ride at Shiny Groove let me know. I would like to see some of ya'll soon.

Shane

I just race in my mind, and I still get lapped. Good to see you back Shane. I finally got a chance to ride Nocona, what a track! Where you been lately?

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by slo' mo
Where you been lately?

Let's see I've race everyweek end but one for the past 2 months. Spent a week in Mississippi while my mother in law had colon surgery, then a week in Hawaii, and last week from tues through sun at the (big booming voice on) 9th Annual Lake Whitney Spring Classic. This week is the GNC International Final at Mossier Valley. Other than that, not much.

Originally posted by ymaharider19
Give me a shout if your wanting to go.

I will give you a shout, I normally try to do day races, but I do like going to Badlands.

Shane

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by MX221
ride? I know, I know... I haven't been on here in a long time. What can I say I've been busy. LOL Anyways if anyone decides that they would like to go race and not just ride at Shiny Groove let me know. I would like to see some of ya'll soon.

Shane

I race Cross Country as do a few other folks around here. I think everyone should try it at least once.
Dennis
X372

ymaharider19

Aug 11, 2002
Well...I was going to race this weekend, but I just remembered the wreck-outs in Athens Tx this past weekend. LOL, I need to fix my bike. I should be ready by next week. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom