Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
racerx

January 22, 2004

FOUR-SPORT PRO TRAVIS PASTRANA PAIRS WITH SOBE FOR 2004
Moto Legend Extends Relationship With Beverage Company
- press release -

CARLSBAD, CA - (January 20, 2004) - SoBe Beverages announced today that motocross legend Travis Pastrana will join SoBe's Team Lizard roster for the 2004 season. Pastrana also announced he will compete in four sports at the professional level in 2004. Currently running pro in supercross and freestyle motocross, the legendary rider will add supermoto and pro rally car racing to his resume this season.

"SoBe has always been a huge supporter of Travis," said SoBe VP Marketing, Scott Moffitt. "We consider him part of the SoBe family, and we're glad he's such a huge SoBe fan. We look forward to supporting him in his various sports this year, and we'll certainly be cheering him on from the sidelines."

According to Pastrana, "The crew at SoBe has been a great to work with and I'm excited to be on board with them for 2004. I appreciate their continued support of motocross and look forward to working with them in the future. I'm a big fan (of SoBe) anyway - I think they have some of the best tasting stuff around -- so this is a great relationship."

Pastrana will be sporting the SoBe lizard logo on his bikes, rally cars, jerseys and other gear throughout the 2004 season. SoBe will also announce a major promotional venture with Pastrana later in the year.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Probably 1 round of SX (then he'll get hurt) and 1 of MX (same story) :o
Seriouslu, I really hope to see him some, maybe getting out from under the team Suzuki tent will let the kid have some good luck for a change! And having enough talent to compete at a pro level in all of those sports is amazing!

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
what an adrenaline junky, he has amazing potential as an mx racer, we all saw him run down and pass rc last year, if he was racing he could prolly duel with reed in sx and it would make the series interesting, to bad he can't keep rubber side down cuz he is problem in the top handful of fastest 250 riders in the world...for a lap and a half.

Jeff Howe

Apr 19, 2000
Well, I guess we could say he has a pretty stable and predictable record. If he comes back on another brand of bike and starts winning now I personally hope Roger D manages to get hold of his neck and relieve some stress.

Top Bottom