380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Damn guys, I've gained back 3 lbs of the 32 I lost just talk about donuts,
I think Im just gonna start packin it all back on now. I figure the only way to win this thing is to be so fat that I get a head start so big even RC couldnt catch up. :)

B

biglou

I am gonna do my best to seriously disqualify myself from this class. Believe it or not, I had lost about 26 pounds in the two months prior to DW01 last year. Somehow I managed to find it all over this past winter. :o I think it had something to do with those donuts I was eating... :eek:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
I'll volunteer to help Tree jumper with running this event. I just lost a few pounds, so now I dont qualify by 50 lbs. Plus I dont eat donuts so they will be safe with me.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
remember.........

Remember discussing a relay race last year at LTM? how about making a lap, then grab a donut, and fly around again? The winner is the one that eats the most, plus the best time.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Let's see... I think that means I go hungry? 2 donuts does not a meal make.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Too make it really interesting for the onlookers, we could spike the first lap donuts with Exlax to see who really has the best endurance! :p Then on the second lap we can hand out rolls of TP. :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Perhaps we should tie a donut around our necks....see who makes it back with their Krispy Kreme intact.
BTW...untill they change the name, I refuse to eat long johns!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Seeing that I am gravity challenged I will have to run the starting line. I don't want to be anywhere near the finish line when these guys are heading for donuts.

B

biglou

LOL! I think gravity is less of a challenge for you than it is for me! Now ride, ride like the wind! Jump, jump and fly, my portly friend! :debil:

Apr 15, 2002
HAH

If i can make it, you will have to deal with the ultimate kind of spode, the new 17 y/o spode. And the only way i can get there is without parental supervision. Let the spode challenge begin!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
909, I sure hope another thread gets started so we can address what you are describing. Not flaming you, it's just something that needs to be cleared up.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I think we should link this thread to the Training and Nutrition forum :p We can then discuss the merits of donuts and weight. :confused:

Apr 15, 2002
sorry jaybird...

Originally posted by BigLou
And a certain lack of skill! I propose a rating system, let's call it the "Billywho Scale". A rating of 1.0 belongs to Billy himself, whereas I would be, let's see, prolly a 0.01 (on a good day). I say we set the upper limit at "0.05 Billy", anyone rating above this is overqualified! And, as an integral part of this, "Billywho Scale", your body fat percentage shall be multiplied by 0.01 and then subtracted from your starting point of "1.0 Billy". Are ya with me so far? Further points shall be deducted for lack of skill, stupid displays of spodliness, including, but not limited to: Leaving the silencer plug in while attempting to start your bike (bonus points if you changed one or more plugs before discovering said plug), killing your bike and kicking yourself silly because you forgot to turn your fuel on, etc.

So, any questions?

I was in reference to the statement made by biglou..... I would score crazy high points...

As well as i believe it was old CR saying that he was running for ultimate spode 2nd year running.

Sorry for the confusion

Top Bottom