MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I am faster than a clogged drain, I can eat a donut with a single hand and I can leap in my tutu to the bike wash station in a single bound. I am StupidMan.

And I leave for Cooperland tomorrow morning, once I have gone my signature will be the joke of DRN because I won't have a computer to change it back.

This is going to get good :flame:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
This just isn't happening.:|

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:think: Thump or Twinnie?

How about another Avitar to go with the sig? :)

I about died when I saw the one he had that looked like a dude whacked out on PCP :)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
$5.00??? that's barely enough to fire up the Mystery Van..........

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Tattle-tail!!! :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by oldguy
Leaving this early I guess riding that Zook has him used to allowing extra time for on the road repairs

It won't make it out of California. The two "proper bikes" (Billy's CR450F and Doug's YZ450F) will tear off hunks of the Zuki and toss them overboard. All that will be left is the skeletal remains (the frame) of the Zuki! :)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

All that will be left is the skeletal remains (the frame) of the Zuki! :)

Wouldn't that make it a KAWIE???? :p

wrench

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Officer down... Officer Down.... taking heavy fire in Oklahoma. Need back up now.... I would try to run to safety but I am on a Zuki and it may not make it.... and certainly woun't out run anyone on foot. I am screwed, plain and simple.

Elk's new sig! :) :) :thumb:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Too bad he isn't here to see the progression of his signature and figure out who I am by when it stops- means I am on my way to DW to sabatage him in person

Stops? No way! You can borrow my laptop anytime! :flame: :yeehaw: :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:think: Twinnie must be having a good time at DW, Elks sig hasn't changed. I think this is the longest time it has ever remained the same :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Officer down... Officer Down.... taking heavy fire in Oklahoma. Need back up now.... I would try to run to safety but I am on a Zuki and it may not make it.... and certainly woun't out run anyone on foot. I am screwed, plain and simple.

Is it worth it though..... hell yes!

Too bad he isn't here to see the progression of his signature and figure out who I am by when it stops- means I am on my way to DW to sabatage him in person

Ah yes I could use MX-727's laptop to update the follies of Elk and his yellow turd

I have been in Oklahoma for 2 days now... they have spiders here, and billy has me broken in already

Hey Elk we are on the way to harrass you in person...and you don't even know who we are

:) :) :)

I'm sure we will all hear a one sided tail when he get's back to Cali :thumb:

Phillip

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You know, I never DID find out who the culprit was.:| I guess it will go on forever!!:moon:

Top Bottom