kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
I haven't posted in ages but wanted to say how freaking great it was this weekend riding out in the desert. The rains have made the dirt absolutely perfect. For those who haven't been out there, GO, play a day of hookie! You won't regret it :)

I think I'll go again on Thurs :cool:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I would love to get out and ride in the wet desert but just have to much on my plate right now. Three years ago there would have been a few "It's raining let's ride!" threads going. It sure has gotten quiet around here.

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
If anyone would like to join us on Thurs. please do! We'll be meeting in Ocatillo Wells on Cahuilla Trail at the first campsite w/ picnic tables. Black Chevy truck w/ Tx plates on the back and red USMC pilot wings license plate on the front.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
:ride: The truck trail near acton on the north end of Mt. Gleason saw yours truly making use of some fine traction for a short while sun afternoon. I spent the rest of my weekend working, :ohmy: POO ! Snow level currently at 4500 ', day time highs in the low 50"s. I look forward to spending an entire day riding soon. Adios Amigos! :cool:

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
cool w/ no dust......

auw come on thumbs, peel your self from that new pad for a day & we'll go ride. Chick's telling you like it is, You don't get much better conditions than it is right now. :ride:
We must put an end to this QUIETNESS ! :yikes: :nener:

Last edited:

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
It was a fantastic day! We saw NO ONE while riding. There were a few campers and day riders but that was it. Trails were fantastic, nice and crusty. Still plenty of puddles and general all over dampness. Zero dust factor.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Very cool . Glad you had fun.

Top Bottom