tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
i need the final who, what, when, and where. does anybody need an address? coming friday night or saturday? would you like some chemtool with that? rain o shine im ready to roost. the kid was lying on his back in the garage with a rag buffing the bottom of his xr70. he even skipped dinner. yes he is ready to ride. how about yall? :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm ready. Justql, Biglou and I will be down around 11-12 Saturday. PM me the directions and a phone number. I am pumped up for this trip.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
TX246- biglou,bswift, and myself will arrive at your house around 12:00. I hope the offer to store the bikes there and a floor to sleep on is still good. Is it raining now?? Whats the forecast??

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
You beat me swift by one minute...........and don't nmake any smartelick remark either. :silly:

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Katie and I will be down Saturday for the SX. We are skipping the ride Sunday. We are going to be at Muenster the following weekend for the Spodefest. Any tailgating going on before the race?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It's all in the name. :)

B

biglou

Gene-I'll be on board with the Oklahoma gang. I hope we get some good riding weather (please, please, please, please!)! Not sure about the tailgaiting plans. Last I saw, there was rain forcast for tomorrow. If it's gonna be a mudfest, I'd just as soon bring the kTm, but I really want to ride the big blue beast! I just don't want to clean it after the ride!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Newsflash!

Day afte SX ride looking better and better. Forecast calling for partly cloudy with NO RAIN! Woooohoooo!

I'll see all you Okies Saturday tailgatin' at the SX and we can all coordinate Sunday's meeting place at Muenster.

I can't wait!

-jeffd

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Gene-I'll be on board with the Oklahoma gang.

justql lives in kansas! i am offended by your assumption that he is part of the oklahoma gang. we don't claim him. :debil:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by mx547

justql lives in kansas! i am offended by your assumption that he is part of the oklahoma gang. we don't claim him. :debil:

Only when I've got my toilet with me...... ;)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
how many are dropping stuff......

at the house on the way to the races? we may be gone already but the wife will be there. go to mapquest and look up 1329 heather denton, tx 76209.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
We (BIGLOU,BSWIFT,AND ME) will be dropping off four bikes and trailer around noon.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've got a map from Twinspar that shows the proposed tailgate location directly North of the stadium in the Blue Parking area, which encircles the entire stadium. That's what we're shooting for. I figure most of us will have on our DRN shirts, I'll have on my Black DRN shirt and a blue Yamaha hat (This is Big Lou here, typing at Swift's computer).

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Thanks BigSwiBlouft. I'll look for the DRN fashion statements.

I'll prolly wear something related to vintage...................it's sort of a rule! :confused:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
hey here is my phone#s

if you have trouble finding the house, call the house at 940.565.0554 or the cell at 940.390.9532. use this number to catch up with us at the stadium. rock on!! :aj:

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Does the map show the Blue parking area as the area over the walk bridge on the North side? The pits should be around where the bridge lets out from coming over the highway from the parking lot.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
thats a good name fro the pair bluefoot... :p
Talk about spelling errors, maybe you should attend a class or two while you are at school, 5 days a week. Sheesh. :confused:

Top Bottom